Sunday, August 12, 2012

Studying and tests: Week 6, Wednesday and Thursday


Wednesday:

Today was our last day of regular classes. Tomorrow we just have tests in everything, so today was a big study day.

Lunch: Chicken and rice

I studied in the afternoon, then we went to the school movie, then I Skyped my brother and sister-in-law for awhile.

Supper: Fish (can't remember what kind she said it was), it was fried, but we still had to pull the meat off the spine and rib bones.

Later in the evening, we met José, Brandyn, Blanca, Nathaniel, Alex, and Clémence at the beach to play sand volleyball for awhile. Then I stayed up pretty late studying.

Before I post all this on the blog, I write it in a journal every night. I have now written 100 pages in it.
With our host mom, Mercedes!


Thursday:

Today we had our final tests. For conversation we just had to talk for five minutes straight about our experience in Valladolid. It was pretty easy. After that I had my had my history and literature tests and now I'm done with classes!

In the afternoon we slept awhile and were actually pretty bored because we didn't have any homework to do. We went over to the school and used the internet for awhile.

After supper (I can't remember what we ate, I'm writing this a little late) we met all the other students at La Negra Flor (a bar) and hung out for awhile. We didn't stay out very long though because we were all tired from staying up the night before studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment